Think you know Brunello? Think again.
Never tried Brunello in your life? In just 90 minutes make up for lost time.
Blank slate or sommelier, you have never tasted wine like this before!
These special tastings on weekends during the winter months offer are much more than a regular tasting.
Allow yourself to be guided by Esther M. Juergens , who holds the WSET Diploma in Wines and Spirits. Esther is a Montalcino resident and truly passionate about Brunello. Her tasting sessions are entertaining and will add depth and breadth to your understanding of Brunello, whether you consider yourself a novice or an aficionado.
- small intimate groups
- an individual approach tailored to your current level of knowledge and experience
- fluent English (or Deutsch, Español, Italiano and Français for that matter)
- lasting memories and laughter.
- a general introduction to the DOCG system, the history of Montalcino and Brunello in general
- information regarding vineyard and cellar techniques
- a tour of the winery
- basic and advanced tasting approaches to wine in general and Brunello in detail
- a concise handout, summarizing the tasting to complete a unique experience
Advance booking necessary
Comparative seated tastings of 3 wines
Dates: 22.11.2014 – 14.03.2015 on Saturday and Sunday afternoons (with the exception of 27 and 28.12.2014)
Times: 15.00 and 17.00
Duration: 90 minutes
Min. participants: 2
Max. participants: 8
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org